964/993 Strut Brace Install
1. Remove 3 nuts holding strut assembly to the body, two nuts toward the front of the car, one rear/inner nut
2) Place bracket over studs with long leg of bracket over front two studs as in the picture
3) Replace washers and nuts. Tighten to 18 ft-lbs.
4) Repeat for other side of car.
5) Screw rod ends into bar. The end of the bar with the knurl is a left hand thread.
6) Install bar on brackets and tighten. Hardware order is-bolt/bar/bracket/nut. Length can be adjusted by the ends.
7) Turn bar to take up "slack". Tighten backing nuts.
8) You're done!