944/S/S2/968 Strut Brace Install
1) Remove 4 nuts holding strut assembly to the body.
2) Place bracket over studs with bracket upright toward rear of car.
3) Replace washers and nuts. Tighten to 18 ft-lbs. using an X pattern.
4) Repeat for other side of car.
5) Install bar on passenger side bracket and tighten. Hardware order is-bolt/bracket/bar/nut. Install the bar to the REAR (firewall side) of the bracket.
6) Repeat for driver's side.
7) Turn bar to take up "slack". Tighten backing nuts.
Shut the hood GENTLY to test clearances! DO NOT DROP OR SLAM THE HOOD! All cars are different, and the strut brace may fit differently on your car. This is not a problem with 99.9% of the cars but KLA Industries WILL NOT be responsible for ANY damage. If you do have a fitment problem, please email or call so we can help determine where the problem is and help you solve it. If we can't get things just right to your satisfaction, we will let you return the strut brace for a refund.